Description : Rare Marine Industrial property, with deep-water access on Anclote River.
* Waterfront land of approximately 0.28 acres (14,600 SF).
* Excellent water access from the Anclote River in Tarpon Springs with deep water (6 ft at MLW) for large commercial boats.
* The building is 2 story, 2280 sq ft,, with an apartment upstairs and a shop / refrigeration downstairs.
* A very successful commercial fishing and boatbuilding location for decades.
* Approximately 100 ft. of side tie wharf plus two large boat slips (often leased to commercial fishing boats).
• Zoned WDII in Tarpon Springs (Marine Related Industrial District) allowing users like Boat Yards, Commercial Fishing, Industrial Workshops, Marine Salvage and Offshore Tour Vessels.
Taxes & Fees
430 Pampas AVE, Tarpon Springs, FL, 34689 United States$950,000