Description: Brief Description: Excellent redevelopment opportunity in the 34th Street N retail corridor of St. Petersburg, Florida. This square 8± acre parcel has flexible zoning and development incentives are available.
* Priced below appraised value!
* Fantastic location!
* Approximately 40,000 cars per day on 34th St N
* 600± feet of frontage on 34th St N. Lot Depth of 583± feet
* Flexible Zoning
* Originally a Chrysler Dealership.
* Incentives available for redevelopment.
* Average incomes of approximately $56,000 for 1,3&5 mile radius.
* Nearby Retailers Include: CVS, Costco, Sweet Bay Market, Publix, Walmart, Home Depot, Staples, Lowes, Texas Cattle Company.
* Good Ingress and egress from 34th Street.
Taxes & Fees
2500 34th Street N, St Petersburg, FL, 33713 United States$4,389,000