Description: Strongly built as a meeting hall, this 4000+ SF, open floor plan, fully air conditioned building is perfect for many uses with excellent parking and room for expansion.
•Property is comprised of two buildings and a smaller building that is an old house converted to multipurpose meeting rooms and a small library.
• The lot size is 272ft X 80ft with frontage on 9th Avenue North. This is approximately 1/2 acre total.
• 19 marked, paved parking places with room for another 15 cars in side yard space (adjacent vacant lot).
• The two HVAC units are approximately two and three years old.
• Very well maintained throughout its life.
• Zoning is IT (Industrial Traditional) in St. Petersburg.
• Currently a fraternal association hall with two nice large bathrooms and a small industrial kitchen near the entrance, then a dining/dancing/spectating/multipurpose area with a large stage at the far end
• The chandeliers in the main hall do not convey with the sale of the building
Taxes & Fees
Tax Year: 2017
1705 9th Avenue N, St Petersburg, FL, 33713-7136$379,500